Nice to meet you folks.

Booster Gold

Hiya, I'm Shawn, or Booster Gold if you want a username (stole it from a superhero I like, huzzah!)  Nice to meet you folks..  I'm terrible at breaking the ice so..  I'm 27, from West Virginia and I like cake..  delicious cake.  The kind of cake spoken of in legends. o_o

Okay that was weird..  hi there, :)  

• How long have you been RPing?  Like 10 years.
  • What are your favorite RP genres?  Superheroes (all comics things, not MCU, bleh), supernatural, anime, zombie..  things, horror, that sorta deal.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?  Forum.  Though I've done it all, depends on how I feel.
  • What country are you from?  USA.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?  "The Rising" by Brian Keene - though my favorite book varies a lot, haha!  Movie...  Nightmare on Elm Street or Fight Club.  Music would be metal, lol.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have?  I'm a hardcore gamer, haha!  Also really big into comic books and horror films. :)
  • What's your favorite color?  Orange.
  • What's your favorite drink?  I love all sodas, it's my weakness.
Edited by Booster Gold

• Admin

So you're a DC person then? I approve of this message! @Booster Gold welcome to the Initiative.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I like everything @Morrigan , haha!  DC tends to have more of my favorites but I do love some Marvel from time to time.  :P   Thank you so much!

Whyyyy. Why Booster Gold? LOL I can almost hear his voice in this entire. post. And I barely played DCU!

... Well. "Barely". Got maybe like. 60 hours on it. And also played on PS3 briefly. So there's that.

• Admin

I actually find Marvel (especially MCU) very boring. I love DC. All the DC.

• Agree 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Thanks so much guys, and @Nemmet because he's the greatest hero you've never heard of :P.   DC's my fave too @Morrigan, I'm mostly just a fanboy for Deadpool, Cyclops, Doctor Doom, Punisher, Moon Knight and a hand full from Marvel.  :P Meh on the rest, MCU may also be slowly killing me. 

• LOL 1

You clearly got lost traveling Hypertime. Clearly.

Welcome yo!

• I read this! 1

Boo Hiss, DC... Booooo. Also Hi. I love games too, what kind do you play the most? I'm an MMO and MOBA player mostly.

"When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now, you need never to feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light."

I'm big into RPGs (western and japanese) and hack and slash stuff like Bayonetta, haha!  I used to be big into MMO's but then got bored, and I'm terrible at MOBAs but I always try haha!  @SeekingRuin  Thanks again for the welcomes, guys!

Very cool! The only Hack and Slash types I ever played was Dynasty Warriors, lol. I love my some single player RPGs and MMOs as well. Also, I am not exactly good at MOBAs, but they have my heart regardless! Nice to meet you definitely! 

"When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now, you need never to feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light."