The "Accomplishments" of every forum

Rune

• Admin
Just now, Rune said:

Oh! Someone uses your chat as a therapist! Bonus points if it isn't even a member!

Stop talking shit about me. :P

• Love 1
  • LOL 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• Admin
25 minutes ago, jenneral_jennson said:

But it’s how we show our love

Well I love you and fuck you too. :P

• I read this! 1
  • Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

11 hours ago, Rune said:

A good one: someone compliments your board!

A not so good one: "oh I wish I had time for another site/to rp!"

Holy marinara, if I had a penny for this one every time someone said it, I'd be the richest person in the world. 😭

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

Oh man, I didn't realize that saying that was a bad thing!  I thought it was more of a compliment.  I've made this comment in several cboxes not realizing that people might see it differently.

Edit - @CovertSphinx just ninja posted.  This post is in regards to the "I wish I had more time so that I could join" comments.

Edited by Uaithne
  • I read this! 1
  • Love 1

WoL___dark01.png

1 hour ago, Uaithne said:

Oh man, I didn't realize that saying that was a bad thing!  I thought it was more of a compliment.  I've made this comment in several cboxes not realizing that people might see it differently.

Edit - @CovertSphinx just ninja posted.  This post is in regards to the "I wish I had more timre so that I could join" comments.

Isolated, from someone I'm at least familiar with, being told my site looks nice, fun, whatever? It's totally a complement. I mean, it's still a complement from a total stranger... But when it feels like you hear that all the time, it starts to feel like there is something wrong with your game and people are just being "polite".

I know for me, for a while I was regularly being told people would totally join my game if they had time, that they thought the concept was cool, etc... But no one was joining. No one at all. That really makes you start to second guess what you're doing, you know?

• I read this! 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you 1

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

- that really excited guest who always shows up in the middle of the night or when you're making dinner so you never actually get to talk to them

Happy one~

- Brand new member who comes in with 200 plot ideas and dozens of event suggestions, and none of them break lore and it's like "where have you been my whole life"?

• Love 1
tumblr_ovxhy4cZLY1wtsmmno3_r1_100.jpg