(insert witty and creative title here).

Richard Castle

I'm twenty-three years young and a female, which would give me... trash pronouns. Kidding. They're actually she/her pronouns, but you already knew that. I've had more usernames than underwear, and I tend to speak without thinking, which, as you can imagine, often results with me having my foot in my mouth. I've always had what my gran has not-so-fondly referred to as diarrhea of the mouth. Who doesn't love a Chatty Kathy? Not her, apparently. 

I'm only on one site, currently, and not looking to change that, as I have about twelve characters on there. Even though I'm a lifeless loser, whose best friend has abandoned her for ten days, I still try to only bite off as much as I can feasibly chew. I don't envy the people that have like fifty characters and above, tbh. I'm probably one of the prime examples of why so many sites have a character limit, honestly. It's a real struggle for me to not just continuously make more and more characters, especially considering the ones I have aren't getting the love that they deserve. My vice used to be joining sites left and right. Now, apparently, it's character creation. 

I've known this best friend of mine since... 2012? 2013, the latest. Point is, it's been years and years and years. In that time, she's been my muse and my downfall. I love her to bits, though, and I wouldn't be me without her. We've had our fair share of fights and the like, but we always manage to come out on top, even when we say we'll never speak to each other again. We can talk on Skype for hours about nothing and everything. 

I think that's about it from me, tbh, otherwise I'll get to rambling and nobody likes a rambler when it comes to an introduction.

• LOL 1

I can't give you the white picket fence, and if I did, you'd set it on fire.

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Richard Castle it's good to have you. Love the Harley/Ivy av.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Hi there, @Richard Castle!  I don't know if you know, but @SithLordOfSnark has 200 characters on one site.

Yes.

This is correct.

I, too, am the reason that character limits were created, but in the past couple years, I've been doing so well at not getting over my head and pacing myself.  It's a challenge, let me tell you.

Anyhow, welcome to RPG Initiative. Have fun.

• I read this! 1

WoL___dark01.png

i'm definitely what one would call an "altaholic" because i never stop having ideas for characters. that said, i have well over 10 if you consider all the sites i mod, which is at least 5 sites lolol

cpbbanner1.png.5d0e685afe1617c665b621cd253550c1.png