Wanted Canon Characters

Quell

I've been thinking about this because I wandered onto a site with a specific Canon in mind. I noticed that said canon had a wanted ad attached. So I looked at the wanted ad and it had ideas and plots I wasn't interested in. 

So I guess my question is as an admin: do you restrict characters to match wanted ads? 

As a member: Do wanted ads for characters make you want to play? Do you like when they have plot ideas, or just when it's like "I'd love to see __". How do you feel/react when someone clearly doesn't want to run your plot idea (i.e. you ship stony, they ship stucky), but takes a character you love. 

(I'm gonna just toss out that for the sake of this thread, you can assume the player is a good writer, plotter,etc. They just don't want the plot you mentioned.)

tumblr_ovxhy4cZLY1wtsmmno3_r1_100.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you HAVE to take the wanted ad in order to apply for the canon? If not, I don't see why you can't take the cannon and just leave the wanted ad in limbo. 

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg