A dreamer says Hello

Daydreamer

Hello!

I'm living in Europe, and I'm not a native speaker of English, but I love to roleplay in English, at least online. I used to do a lot of tabletop and LARP (that's what I started out with about 20 years ago), but at some point I switched to online rpgs.

On the boards I played on most of the players were in different time zones though, so that the group chat was most active while I was sleeping.

Lately I have been too stressed by playing on boards, so I'm looking for 1x1 right now and will post a buddy request here. I might be interested to join a small private group though.

Medieval Fantasy and Historical are my favourite genres (but I have also played Modern Fantasy), and I love to roleplay romance, but also adventures, and both combined is even better.

Wishing you all a merry Christmas!

• I read this! 1

Merry Christmas from Romania, from a lover of historical fiction! Where are you from? Which historical settings do you love?

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Daydreamer we're glad to have you. Happy Holidays!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Whoo hoo! Another historical RP lover! :D

Welcome to the Initiative.

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

Thanks for the warm welcome! 

I'm from Germany, so my native language is German. I lived in England for a year, that improved my English a lot, and it's good to keep using the language so that it doesn't get rusty. (So I also like to watch English/American movies/series in English and like to read books in English.)

I had French at school for 4 years, but I never used that language any more after that, so I have forgotten most of it, unfortunately.

I like the medieval era best. I wouldn't want to live in that era myself, but roleplaying in it is another matter. ;)

I also like the Victorian era, the Renaissance and Ancient Rome.

I enjoyed watching the series Rome and Spartacus, and I loved to read the trilogy about Cicero, written by Robert Harris. I have roleplayed in an Ancient Rome setting on two German boards, but that's quite some time ago, both of those boards have died by now.

Edited by Daydreamer
  • I read this! 1