Hail and well met, my dudes!

Taako

• How long have you been RPing? Uhhh...Lordy lordy...Since I was 12-13ish?
  • What are your favorite RP genres? All of them! I love fantasy forums especially, panfandoms are a close second! 
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum for sure, but I do Discord RPs with friends all the time!
  • What country are you from? USA, I'm from Texasland y'all
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? I'm an animated movie junkie, my favorite studios are Dreamworks and Laika, my absolute favorite movie/series is httyd and Coraline is a close second, I used to be an absolute loser who read Warriors...Who am I kidding I still do sometimes...And honestly I don't have a specific favorite kind of music, if it sounds good I like it!
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Art. Art art art I am always drawing and doodling, video games too, I'm going to school to art for video games
  • What's your favorite color? Purple, pink, chartreuse...All the colors really...
  • What's your favorite drink? Tea, especially orange spice tea mmmmmmm

I'm a ridiculously friendly and easy to get along with person, nothing offends me and I enjoy dark shitty humor and stupid memes and shit, I'm just a friendly person who's probably more afraid of you than you are of me! So feel free to say hello!

- Hail and well met, my dude!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I always ask this as Fantasy is such a "broad" thing. What sort of Fantasy?

Pink is also best color.

Welcome to the Initiative @Taako

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Oof that's tough, I'm honestly into all sort of fantasy genres...High fantasy is a favorite of mine, I've recently gotten into D&D majorly, I especially like RPs where there's a wide variety of what I can play(I love playing Gnomes...All my D&D characters thus far have been gnomes)...Sadly there seems to be a lack of RPs like this out there, even less where I'm allowed to put my character designing skills to good use and draw my characters out, I've never been good at getting into face claims tbh ;o;

• Admin

So you like the Medieval sort. That's cool. Sorry. I love Modern magic(Fantasy) or Sci-Fi Magic(Fantasy) personally but all of the Medieval is awesome.

I definitely can't draw though. That's what my daughter is for.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

1 hour ago, Morrigan said:

So you like the Medieval sort. That's cool. Sorry. I love Modern magic(Fantasy) or Sci-Fi Magic(Fantasy) personally but all of the Medieval is awesome.

Oh don't get me wrong, I ADORE modern and sci-fi magic and fantasy, to be completely honest I can get into any kind of fantasy as long as the story is something I can sink my teeth into! Same goes for most other genres, really!

And thank you all for the warm welcomes! ^^

• Admin

<33 no worries love. I sacked the term "fantasy" here on the initiative as it's well bad misinterpreted by quite a few people, me being the number one person that hates that I have no idea what people mean by "fantasy".

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

@Taako . . . so is that like "Taco"?

Anyhow, welcome to the site. ^^  I haven't seen a whole lot of high fantasy boards around this part of the internet, but I do know they exist!  I'll run across a giant gathering of them every now and again.

WoL___dark01.png

Random question, but is your username based on a certain podcast perhaps? @Taako

Ad.png