Needs More Pugs

Bro

Hi, yes, hello, this is bro. I like gossip and opinions and suggestions, so I decided I should put this The Initiative account I've had for a while to actual use. 

I am a youngling compared to most of you, from what I can tell (I'll be 23 next month).  But I did manage to swindle butt-kiss schmooze work my way into a mod/staff position, so I assume I'm doing something mostly right.

• How long have you been RPing?
    • I've been RPing properly since 2007 or 2008, where "proper" means "has characters, and grammar, and is actively trying to tell a story". Before that, I was on Neopets, in the most basic of ways. Awful, cringy roleplays with other awful, cringy children. 

• What are your favorite RP genres?
    • I'm a big fan of supernatural and modern fantasy rps. Not sure why, just something about them tends to draw me in better than others. 

• How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?
    • Mostly by forum, though I've been in a 1-1 series of rps with a friend of mine for nearly a decade over email, so I can't say I don't like doing that.

• What country are you from?
    • I am a red-blooded 'murican, even if I can't spell grey or pyjamas the American ways. 

• What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?
    • Probably Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy or Discworld for books. For movie, definitely Jesus Christ Superstar (I cheat, because it is a musical). Favorite type of music is the easiest. I love late 70s, early 80s trash. Rock Lobster, Karma Chameleon, and Safety Dance give me life.

• What other interest/Hobbies do you have?
    • I am a programmer as my day job, so I suppose you could call that an interest/hobby. I keep claiming I don't like it and then I end up spending an hour cleaning up the Claims forum on my site... 

• What's your favorite color?
    • Grey and purple, and pale pinky-grey-purples in the #c1a8bf ~ #caa9b5 area.

• What's your favorite drink?
    • Diet Coke, because I am trash. Regular Coke taste like pure syrup. Fite me.

• Other Information:
    • I have a pug, a French Bulldog, an English Bulldog, and a cat. The dogs are my ugly baby boys and I love them. The cat is a sort of rescue, and she mostly just demands treats and fur brushing.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Bro we're glad to have you. I saw a pic of one of your dogs on the discord. It was cute.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• Operations Mod
5 hours ago, Bro said:

I'm a big fan of supernatural and modern fantasy rps. Not sure why, just something about them tends to draw me in better than others. 

Yass. Always my favorite. I really love genre mixing with supernatural creatures - gimme post nuclear apocalypse werewolves! I'm also a big fan of modern fantasy where the creatures exist openly. Lemme have a witch tattoo artist who incorporates protection spells and charms into their work and centaurs working as beat cops. 

Also dogs are life. I have a going on 19 year old labxboxer cross (who I love but is infuriating cause ultra geriatric woofs are difficult) and a 1.5 year old mystery mutt that's about the size of a smallish great dane. I also have a cat that snuck into the car one day while we were visiting a friend and has just kinda stuck around ever since. 

Anyho welcome to the Initiative! 

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

Welcome towards this lovely community! ❤️ 

Keeper RaWolfe

Owner of the Exonia Realm

On 8/15/2018 at 9:32 AM, Bro said:

I am a programmer as my day job, so I suppose you could call that an interest/hobby. I keep claiming I don't like it and then I end up spending an hour cleaning up the Claims forum on my site... 

Welcome to the Initiative! I'm a technology manager during the daytime and love to program a bit on the side.  Hope to see you in the poke wars! 😎

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara