Howdy

Jessalee

Hiya! I'm Jessa, a 23 year old rper from the east coast of the US. I've been rping for around a decade now and while i've tried out a lot of genres recently i've found myself enjoying real life and post apocalyptic the most. I currently run my own post apocalyptic site, Disconnected. 

I like binging tv shows. Currently I'm re watching the 100 and obsessed with the new show Making It. I've seen every episode of the office like 5 times now xD

I have a lot of dogs, i enjoy makeup, reading etc. 

Be friends with me 🙂

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, @Jessalee! I love the signature by the way! I'm finally making my way through The Office (I know, I'm really late!). I look forward to posting with you! 🙂 

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

Thanks @StormyWays13. It's only been a year since i first watched it, since then it's become ol reliable haha. I look forward to it as well! 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

• Admin

Well the question is, which "The Office"? The British one or the American one?

Welcome to the Initiative @Jessalee

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome towards this lovely community  ❤️

Keeper RaWolfe

Owner of the Exonia Realm

Hi Jessa! Welcome to the Initiative! I only joined my first post-apocalyptic site a few months ago but I'm loving it so far. Wait, that's not true. I joined a post-apoc site not long before it temporarily shut down and never went back. Oops. 

Oh man, you just reminded me that I'm SO behind on watching The 100. And weirdly enough, I never read the books that the show is based on? Making It was a new one to me, but it looks like a lot of fun and kind of reminds me of Nailed It. Probably because of the name 😄

What kind of dogs do you have? I grew up with a Yellow Lab and my last roommate had a Sheprador but I have been very sadly dog-less for a while now. I keep wanting to volunteer at the local shelter but I know I'd bring every single dog home with me! 

Hey @Jessalee! It's nice to meet you! I've also binged The Office more times than is strictly healthy 😛 (I'm actually on another run of it right now).

Thanks @RaWolfe!

@kita Thanks! I had been searching for one for awhile, so I just ended up making my own haha. You should check us out! I've never read the books either though i feel like i should, and you should catch up, the last season was awesome! I have a siberian husky, pug/boxer mix, pitbull, chihuahua and a cattahoula leopard dog. i'm obviously a big dog person haha, four of them were rescues!

@RollForBluff You as well! It's become the show that i watch when i have nothing else which is most of the time recently xD

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif