Fizzgigs and Whirlibangs

nukacherrypop

HI!

Don't mind me, I have a bit of a fever, so if I start to ramble in a sort of delusional way I apologize. Haaaa...

My name is Cherry! I've been rping for 17ish years, I started out on a hole-in-the-wall Harvest Moon style board and I've been traversing the wonderful world of rping ever since. I've tried a bunch of different genres since then, my favorites tending to be horror, post-apocalyptic, cyberpunk, fantasy-modern fantasy and slice-of-life. 

I'm a HUGE fan of Fallout (I know, it's subtle), Mass Effect, Stardew Valley, Story of Seasons, The Elder Scrolls, Silent Hill, Red Dead Redemption and The Lord of The Rings. Currently super hyped for Red Dead Redemption 2 and Cyberpunk 2077. 

Uhhhhhh--oh! I love cooking, baking and booze, not in that particular order and booze tends to be involved with the other two often...haha. 

I also have five cats and a four-legged pink-toed tarantula named Pinky, because it's clever.

Olives are the devil's food.

[insert more cleverly witty things about myself here]

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@nukacherrypop

Welcome to the Initiative. I've also been doing some form of RP for nearly a generation! Started in tabletops back in high school (the 70s) and progressed as technology did - up to a point. My learning curve for tech stuff has now flatlined.

I confess I know zip about any of the game based fandoms such as Mass Effect. I did read all of the Tolkien books and am a huge fan of swords and sorcery fantasies (again, have not read much of the modern things).

Please browser the forums and coteries. If you click on the items in the main menu, you will find some great interactive areas and resources.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @nukacherrypop we're glad to have you. What's your favorite booze item?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• Operations Mod

Boozing and food making go hand in hand. That's why Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Judgement free day drinking and then feast, yes please. 

Fallout franchise is one of my favorites. I brought my first xbox solely to play FO3, though I enjoy the ES games to. 

Anyho welcome to the Initiative! 

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

Hey @nukacherrypop! Welcome, welcome! Look forward to seeing you around the threads. Also a Mass Effect fan,  you may want to check out the gaming coterie.

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png