Pepper

What was that cartoon? Where the main character entered and would say...

HERE I AM TO SAVE THE DAYYYYYYYYYY

Wait.... it was... who WAS it? I was thinking Underdog, but he had his own hero song. And then I thought it might be Mickey Mouse... but... nope. NOT Mickey Mouse... dang....

OH OH I KNOW I KNOW

It was MIGHTY MOUSE!!!

I'm not here to save the day for EVERYONE!! Just those that I can. I'm an active player. Great imagnation. Can create a character on the fly, too. My interests are geared more toward the following: Historical (as accurate as I can get it a bit of flamboyance tossed in for SPARKS); fantasy -- I like dragons and am very good at transitioning. I am also creative and wordy. Yes, very wordy.

I came to be here by way of Cosima and I am looking forward to meeting those of like mind and being introduced to NEW games and anything else that's adventurous and can be found here or there!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a TV?

Kidding!!!

I don't watch much televsion and don't really have any favorites.

• Contributions Mod

I can't say I watch much television myself and when I do it's stuff that doesn't exactly have a fandom, so I'm in the same boat. I have fond memories of Mighty Mouse and Underdog. Welcome! Thank you for contibuting to the playby/avatar area. I didn't quite understand your question regarding that.

@Pepper

On 2/20/2022 at 6:37 PM, Mistress Of The Obvious said:

I can't say I watch much television myself and when I do it's stuff that doesn't exactly have a fandom, so I'm in the same boat. I have fond memories of Mighty Mouse and Underdog. Welcome! Thank you for contibuting to the playby/avatar area. I didn't quite understand your question regarding that.

@Pepper

@Mistress Of The Obvious

I over explain myself at times --- this post in Ask Us is a PRIME example of that!!

Questions: have a few questions:

I have images I know are not copyrighted and were FREE that I can give to the PlayBy section as characters, is this ok for me to do?

I was curious as to why the real names were used

Thank you!

I'm Lu. I've been writing and RPing for a really long time ^_^  sci-fi tends to be my main squeeze but I play in other sandboxes too. I'm a COVID nurse by night and if not sleeping during the day, writing with my lovely fellow RPers, loving on my goats or hitting the trails with my friends. Cheers.

On 2/24/2022 at 7:40 AM, Lhselid said:

I'm Lu. I've been writing and RPing for a really long time ^_^  sci-fi tends to be my main squeeze but I play in other sandboxes too. I'm a COVID nurse by night and if not sleeping during the day, writing with my lovely fellow RPers, loving on my goats or hitting the trails with my friends. Cheers.

FIrst.. thank you for being on the front lines of Covid... I cannot imagine what you and those in your profession have endured from the very beginning... thank you... 

I was never a fan of science fiction. I've read Ray Bradbury though.. does that count?

Who knows? We might connect one day and thus will be the beginning of an awesome, tale telling friendship!