Korean Dramas

Please tell me other people here watch them. Please?

I've been hopelessly addicted since my first drama--Secret Garden. But a while ago, I ran through Kill Me, Heal Me in a couple of days. LOVED it. And then I watched Healer a couple of days after that. LOVED IT TOO. I've also recently watched School 2015 but didn't much care for the ending. I much preferred School 2013 for the bromance. ;) 

Anyway, does anybody else watch them and which ones were your favorites? Let us discuss!

• I read this! 1

Reality is an illusion. 

• Admin

I have never watched one but I can certainly do so! What do you recommend I start with?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

It depends on what you really like. I think Kill Me, Heal Me and Healer were fantastic because they weren't just the standard slice of life type of thing. Kill Me, Heal me is about a man with DID (multiple personalities) and the resident doctor whom he eventually asks to help heal him. It's a tad gimmicky for a plot but if you don't worry too much about whether they're doing it "right" and think of it more as a "fantasy" it's a really cute story. 

And Healer is excellent if you like action because it's about a man who gathers information for those who pay him. His original goal is to buy an island so he doesn't have to be near people anymore but he runs into a girl who begins to change his outlook. Super cute and had me on the edge of my seat several times!

• I read this! 1

Reality is an illusion. 

• Admin

I'm a friend of DID (watched US of Tara and whatnot) so I'll check those out.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• Admin

Alright... My normal method isn't working. Can has link to a site I can watch them at @Zozma?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Here you go!

I don't THINK you need an account or anything. I personally just sign in with my facebook account because I'm lazy. You should be able to find Healer there, too. I watched Healer on Hulu though so if you have Hulu, there's that. 

• I read this! 1

Reality is an illusion. 

• Admin

YOU ARE THE BESTEST! *clicks and goes to watch*

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• Admin

I'm halfway through with the first episode and I'm hooked. Things with subtitles take me a bit to get through because they require more focus than others but this show is great. And the main character is totes cute. @Zozma

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• 4 months later...

I got so addicted to My Princess when it was on Netflix but I haven't seen these others!  Excuse me, I'm going to go procrastinate a paper by looking up kdamas >.>

• I read this! 1

user posted image

Ooh, what's My Princess about?

• I read this! 1

Reality is an illusion.