Hi, I'm Blaise.

Blaise

Hi, I'm Blaise. Formally known as Regina on here, I previously owned a OUAT themed roleplay site. Since then, I have recently created a new roleplay site called Island of Eden which will be released sometime later this month. Want to know more about me? Feel free to read below.

• How long have you been RPing? Over a decade. Hard to say specifically how long, though.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Fantasy/Mystery/Adventure.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum/Chat.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Book? I have too many to count. Something from Agatha Christie probably. Movie, Indiana Jones. And type of music...my favorite musician is Melanie Martinez!
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I am an Archaeologist/Anthropologist. I love to help people in my free time and do things for my leadership organization at my college.
  • What's your favorite color? Purple!
  • What's your favorite drink? Green tea WITHOUT sugar! <3

welcome_pirate_flag.jpg

Welcome aboard, and a bottle of rhum from the pirate captain. Wenches and treasure only for the crewmates!

I am Elena, sailing to you from the Black Sea, and I swear I am not a vampire. (Neither Vlad the Impaler was one...)

Actually, I remember you. :) And your archaeology/ antropology matches well my love for history. I love Indiana Jones too...

• I read this! 1

• Admin

Hello @Blaise glad you posted in this forum! We are certainly glad to have you!

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.