Hello Everything!

SirenFox

Alright, I found this place because I am helping out advertising for my site. You can mix work and fun, right?

I cannot help but find myself looking around at everything. I have been roleplaying for around 10 years now. I am one of those people who started out on Gaia. My posts would be a couple sentences and now you are lucky if you get less than 400 words from me! I spend a lot of time roleplaying on my main site but I am always looking for other fun things to get into on the side. When I am not roleplaying, I love to draw and make banners. I started messing with photoshop before I ever started rping actually! I love to make banner with crazy fading borders.  It is nice to meet everyone and I hope to maybe make a couple friends!

• I read this! 3

• Admin

Hello @SirenFox! We're glad you found us and hope you enjoy it here!

What's your favorite RP genre?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I would have to say it is medieval fantasy but that is all I really know. I did a couple of school and normal world ones when I was on gaia, but I have a love for being a kitsune or siren. Most of my main characters that I end up loving are in those two races!

• I read this! 1

Human, delighted, welcome. 

I am jealous of your ability to draw. I can only manipulate images via photoshop but lack the actual ability to draw. Everything always comes out flat, wrong or ugly when I try. Do you have any work to show off?

• I read this! 1

newersig.png

Yeah. I been doodling since I was little just trying to do anything. I am sadly nothing like my friends but it always seems like there is one of those people who just draw with their eyes closed and it looks perfect.

Kinekostart_zpseommzbsq.png

Most of my images end up like this, half done, outside of the icons I've been drawing for my site. I have yet to actually draw a picture digitally and paint it since I started doing icons. It may be a lot easier for me now. This piece of work took hours of my life and I think the most I have actually added since this was the shading on the shirt. I still have a lot to learn. It is all self taught, watching videos of people drawing or reading tutorials. I have never had a drawing class outside of architecture and landscape design!

• I read this! 1