I never filled one of these out for this site yet.

Lusitano

Hi, I just realized I never filled one of these out for Distant Fantasies, so I guess I'll do it now. Better late than never.

So, I've been role playing since 2005 and my favorite genres are realism-based wolf, and realistic human. I've dabbled in just about everything else over the course of time, but those are still my favorites. Given the right site and plot, supernatural human can be fun too or even the right type of sci-fi site. I prefer role playing over forums, but I started role playing over live chat (for those of you whom may remember Chatzone). I will role play over email and have nothing against it, I just never have a role playing buddy.

I vastly prefer self-hosting (or as is my current case, piggyback hosting) my role plays (and other various sites, and a huge thank you to Morrigan for hosting my domain and putting up with all my dumb questions), as I have a great distaste for free hosts for multiple reasons. Currently I own a blog on my own domain, my daughter's blog, and two wolf role play sites (one of which I'm probably going to delete because two of the same site is kind of dumb). Two of my most successful sites were Great Ebony Realm and Dreams of Stone. A strength of mine is website creation in a short amount of time. In the getting to know me as a person department, I am a mother of three girls aged ten years, two years, and eight months old.

I live in Illinois with them and my husband (and I'm dying for springtime by the way). I'm a fairly easy-going person, but I can be quite the control freak at times (which is part of why I like self-hosting). I'm a huge nit-picker, especially when it comes to anything written (I think the common phrase is grammar Nazi). I enjoy learning about new topics and trying new things, reading and writing. I drink illegal amounts of coffee and wonder why I can't sleep at night.

Oh, and I like the color teal. Um, so hi there (:

Edited by Diana
  • I read this! 2

poke_bro.png

• Admin

Welcdome to DF @Diana! We're glad you are posting about (and that you love your hosting ;) ).

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome Diana! Already seen you around in a few topics so it's great to see you're already getting involved.

I know my opinion is personal, but I prefer DF over other directories. It's fun, friendly and has a lot of awesome features. But not that you need me to tell you that, you're already here! See you around. :D

• I read this! 2

1 hour ago, Honorem said:

Welcome Diana! Already seen you around in a few topics so it's great to see you're already getting involved.

I know my opinion is personal, but I prefer DF over other directories. It's fun, friendly and has a lot of awesome features. But not that you need me to tell you that, you're already here! See you around. :D

Thank you! Yes, I do agree. I wasn't very active up until today, and was primarily on another popular one instead. But, I think that I'm breaking up with that other directory ):

1 hour ago, Morrigan said:

Welcdome to DF @Diana! We're glad you are posting about (and that you love your hosting ;) ).

Thank you :3 I do love my hosting ;) 

• I read this! 2

poke_bro.png

• Admin

• I read this! 2

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

1 minute ago, Morrigan said:

I love that response! LOL

• I read this! 1

poke_bro.png

• Admin

It seemed appropriate @Diana. Always sucks. But we will love you here more than whoever it was before. Just because we are all love here.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png