Wait, what? There's a welcome section?

Varos

• How long have you been RPing? Since about 2010, maybe earlier or maybe 2011. My memory is fuzzy.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Fantasy, Supernatural, Steampunk, Myth-based, Sci-fi, although I'm always really picky and the plots need to hook me.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Oh gosh. There's no way I could choose. I'm a huge movie and book lover.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I really love watching movies. I also like a lot of anime, and enjoy drawing (although I'm not very good). I enjoy reading about ancient cultures, especially their mythology. Cats are one of my favorite creatures.
  • What's your favorite color? Blues and teal.
  • What's your favorite drink? Hot Chocolate, Root Beer, and Iced Tea (the sweetened, Canadian kind).
  •  

Anyhow it's super nice to meet you all. I am Varos, I run my own site but also love to hang out here at Distant Fantasies. I've actually been a member for almost two months, but I never posted here. Or, I think I didn't? I don't remember doing it... I've got a pretty bad memory.

Currently I'm really looking forward to the Deadpool movie in a few days, and I have Snow by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers stuck in my head.

Edited by Varos

output_xg0t1c_zps87cec77f.gif
Distension

A fantasy and supernatural RP with multiple worlds, 20+ races, 60+ unique abilities, 150 WC, and a friendly environment!

• Admin

lol, I was totes going to ask if you were watching Deadpool this weekend (re:movie fan) so am I. My seven year old is stoked to see it! Welcome to the site officially and stuff. ;)

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

It's nice to officially meet you (even if we are at war).

I'm a huge Marvel and DC fan, and even for those who aren't, how can they not like Deadpool?

But honestly, I feel like a seven year old I'm so filled with excitement. :sweatdrop:

• I read this! 2

Distension

A fantasy and supernatural RP with multiple worlds, 20+ races, 60+ unique abilities, 150 WC, and a friendly environment!

• Admin

I'm super excite too! I've heard fabulous things. I'm sort of looking forward to the weird looks I'm going to get for taking my young children to this.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Honorem said:

Welcome poke war enemy friend! We've already been acquainted on the eternal battlefield, but it's also nice to give an official welcome. :D

You all make me happy. The Poke wars need a signature banner to wage war and invite people from other sites. This may be a thing.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

1 minute ago, Morrigan said:

@Honorem We now have Poke Ward Banners! More to come I'm sure:

http://distant-fantasies.net/pokes/

I saw! What else is there to say except come at me bro! xD

• I read this! 1

A poke wars banner?

Mwahahaha, more victims, so that I mat climb to first place and de-throne Morrigan!

• I read this! 2

Distension