Hello all!

peregyr

Hi everyone! I'm Peregyr, but you can also call me Crow too. While I'm not new to the RPG world, I'm new to here! Apparently I made an account here a while back and never realized it. I figured I ought to stop by and say hi! I'm a second-year biology student and I hope to eventually get into the field of genetics. It's nice to meet you all!

I'm not sure what else to say about myself, so here goes...

• How long have you been RPing?
    • On and off since 2003. I've taken a few breaks here and there, but my very first RP site was an old Avidgamers forum.
  • What are your favorite RP genres?
    • It's changed over the years, but Dragonriders of Pern is my current favourite (and also my favourite book series). In the past I have done various fantasy RPs.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?
    • Forum mostly, but sometimes I like to do little email RPs with friends. Never could wrap my head around chat RPs; they're too fast for me.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?
    • My favourite book is Moreta: Dragonlady of Pern (that's where my avatar's from :P) from the Dragonriders of Pern series. Movie-wise...I love the BBC Pride and Prejudice mini series!
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have?
    • I am an artist! I love to paint and draw, and have been doing it all my life. I also enjoy playing video games. Stardew Valley is one of my favourites.
  • What's your favorite color?
    • Blue is always nice.
  • What's your favorite drink?
    • Lemonade!

• I read this! 1

Thank you Sith!! It's nice to meet you :) 

Thanks Rune!! Looking forward to being here :D 

Hahaha those were the days. I still think fondly of them. Sometimes I like to go on the Wayback Machine and reminisce about all those weird dolphin roleplays I posted in. Avidgamers animal RP was an adventure.

Welcome to The Initiative @peregyr, I'm glad you found your account and decided to say your hellos to us all! It'll be great to see more of you around the forum, though I have seen you posting about already! :)

That's quite the ambitious schooling you've got going, kudos! Sounds incredibly fascinating. 

I have to admit I've never read dragonriders of pern, or have basically any clue what it's about, but it seems to be pretty popular right now. XD

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

Thank you #anthrxmilkshake ! It's good to meet you :D I look forward to hanging out here more!! And haha well it's still a long ways off for me, but I hope eventually to pursue a PhD!

Dragonriders of Pern, well, it's basically what it says on the tin XD They're good books, I recommend them!

• Admin

Hello @peregyr

Welcome to the initiative! We are glad to have you! Drop seems to be making a roleplay comeback. Well enjoy your time!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Thank you Morrigan!! :) Yeah!! It makes me glad to see more people interested in DRoP, for sure. It's nice to meet you too, I'm happy to be here!!

• Love 1