Discord Bots!

Rune

There was an old thread but it was locked and, obviously, old. Things change! Time for the new hotness!

What're your favorite discord bots? Which do you find most useful?

I only really have Rhythm. You can name songs, it hunts them down and plays them in a specified voice channel for everyone in it.

• Like 1

• Admin

Tatsumaki or bust!!!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Reminder bot, "hey you guys vote for our rp on this top site" every twelve hours. 

Trello bot for an active story board for the entire site if you have several various plots that all flow with multiple characters. (Has a bit of a learning curve)

Oh and then ifttt custom webhooks for having emails automatically show up in my server so everyone gets an alert whenever a new person registers. 

I still have all the bots, like 12+ and welcome any and everyone to a tour. I also can set up servers for people if you aren't bot savvy. I've done that for a few sites now as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

rpgdbutton2.png&key=dfb05af7bfa27396287d83219050c087a693d5129f138b5d126d1f2f5979e350watchaffiepurple.png&key=00171f06b95e74ffa2ed833f2f78f69c54c8d62932cebe6c4f5169ccd7f9c713
HOME // FORUM // NEWSLETTER // DISCORD ] 

I use Nadeko as personnel bot, for the announcement, phrases for certain words, debriefing on missions, dividing teams in my writing group. Stuff like that 😄

Keeper RaWolfe

Owner of the Exonia Realm

We use Tatsumaki. I'm sure there are others that would be handy - even though we're a really small and laid back group - just haven't been able to figure out which ones.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

Bots are best LOL

The ones I use/their purposes:

Dyno - an incredible tool for admins; lots of modly things you can do! This one we mostly use for moderation and logs, because those logs are to die for LOL! We also have it send a DM welcoming with some different info than mee6, and employ autoroles, auto responses, reminders, etc. Very detailed, lots of customization, and includes fun things like random colors, dice rolls, random colors, and more.

Mee6 - probably one of the best bots I've come across, as far as helpful features; we have tons of custom commands for newbies and more, as well as a welcome message in the newbies channel, and reminders to vote! Comes with a neat leveling system, too, that my members have fun with. xD We also may abuse the youtube search command... a lot. LOL

Mirai - this one is newer so we haven't done too much with it, but has some fun commands! My members love the weather thing. Hah. xD

Pokecord - our pokemon bot! Just for fun, but lets you catch/train/battle pokemon, buy/sell them, trade them, collect shinies, and more!

Snailracing - another fun game one. Hilarious snail racing. 😛

Titan Embeds - obviously just for the embed, LOL! We get so many guest users that it really pays to have a good embed, and I've found the customization + features to be right what I need. ❤️

Typicalbot - the bot that isn't so typical! Has a lot of fun commands like bringing up pictures of puppies and kittens, jokes, and other stuff, has great moderation logs and other excellent mod tools.

• Love 1
  • Cheers 1

Tatsumaki!

But I found one that sends hugs and things.... can't remember what it was called though lol!

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

• Operations Mod
On 8/5/2018 at 10:24 AM, -Verri said:

Pokecord - our pokemon bot! Just for fun, but lets you catch/train/battle pokemon, buy/sell them, trade them, collect shinies, and more!

Pokecord is hands down my fav. I love it. 

I use Tatsumaki on my site's discord and mostly I love it but idk... I'm really, really sick of explaining the stupid thing to new members. It's always the same "MEMBER X HAS LEVELED UP" for the first time followed by a O_O equivalent reaction from the new player to wit everyone has to explain 'oh that's blah blah blah'. 

• Love 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution