So glad this site exist. hello!

fruity20

• How long have you been RPing? A few years. I kinda stopped afterwards.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Fantasy, Cyberpunk, horror.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? mostly by chat and forums
  • What country are you from? united states but my parents are from nigeria.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? rock music of the j-rock variety 
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? drawing, writing, and reading
  • What's your favorite color? blue
  • What's your favorite drink? orange juice 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Initiative, @fruity20!

Please make yourself at home. We have lots to offer from resources to the RP Directory. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Ask Us forum!

One of the first series of books I read was a swords and sorcery series and I got hooked. This was many many years ago.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

3 minutes ago, Stormwolfe said:

Welcome to the Initiative, @fruity20!

Please make yourself at home. We have lots to offer from resources to the RP Directory. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Ask Us forum!

One of the first series of books I read was a swords and sorcery series and I got hooked. This was many many years ago.

thanks

Welcome, @fruity20 my favorite medium is also forums. We also share the same favorite color, blue! I look forwarding to seeing you around the site. 🙂

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @fruity20 we're glad to have you! Hope you enjoy your time.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome towards this lovely community  ❤️

Keeper RaWolfe

Owner of the Exonia Realm

Hello, and welcome to the Initiative! You know, I've misspelled the site's name every time that I've typed it out today. What's up with that? 

I've actually never done a cyberpunk or horror rp but fantasy is my jam. Do you prefer modern, high, medieval, etc? I was on a medieval fantasy site for a while but right now my fantasy fix is a modern site. Well, technically two, but I haven't posted on one yet. 

Anyway, welcome, welcome, and I hope to see you around the site! 

Hiya Fruity. It's nice to meet you! Have you ever been to Nigeria? I bet that would be an awesome experience. My mom used to raise Nigerian Dwarf Goats, but that's as close to the country as I've ever been, lol.

On 8/22/2018 at 7:47 AM, kita said:

Hello, and welcome to the Initiative! You know, I've misspelled the site's name every time that I've typed it out today. What's up with that? 

I've actually never done a cyberpunk or horror rp but fantasy is my jam. Do you prefer modern, high, medieval, etc? I was on a medieval fantasy site for a while but right now my fantasy fix is a modern site. Well, technically two, but I haven't posted on one yet. 

Anyway, welcome, welcome, and I hope to see you around the site! 

I'm not a fan of a lot of medieval settings. i was gonna add my rpg on here but no category fit save for animal/other. 

On 8/23/2018 at 1:14 AM, RollForBluff said:

Hiya Fruity. It's nice to meet you! Have you ever been to Nigeria? I bet that would be an awesome experience. My mom used to raise Nigerian Dwarf Goats, but that's as close to the country as I've ever been, lol.

I have been there for 2 weeks recently. this was my second trip since several years, i believe.