- Once you have found the theme that you want for your phpBB forum, download the zipped file.
- Extract the zipped folder.
- Log into your site via FTP. If you don't know what that means, see this guide.
- On the local site side of your FTP software, navigate to the folders you just unzipped.
On the remote side of your FTP software, do the following:
- double click on public_html
- double click on styles
- Now right click on the folder/s you extracted earlier and select upload. All of the theme elements will now be uploaded to your forum, into the styles folder.
- Once that is done, go to your website.
- Go to your admin control panel.
- Click on Customise
- Click on Install Styles
- Click Install Style