Extra site add-ons

Agreed, @Rune...which is why I just added one to my new site. XD

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

1 hour ago, Rune said:

For a werewolf based site, having the moon phase widget is always handy.

I was fighting with this earlier... because I think all the Moon Phase widgets are horribly ugly xD I wish I could just find a text based one!

If you haven't found a weather widget yet, The Weather Network has a pretty awesome one.  I use it on my sites and love it.

Profile graphics by @Lirschen

14 hours ago, Gina said:

I was fighting with this earlier... because I think all the Moon Phase widgets are horribly ugly xD I wish I could just find a text based one!

Yeah. I have the same problem with weather based ones. They are not very attractive at all. Or bog things down.

The moon one we've got on CW is pretty simplistic.

I found a couple of great weather options, as well as a moon one I'm quite happy with.

Willyweather is a good one, but is more graphic.

For a really simplistic weather addon you could try this: https://blog.darksky.net/forecast-embeds/

The only real downside is you can't change the font colors. But it's pretty simple, and if you put it in a small box it'll only show the weather today, but if you put it in a long box it'll show a seven day forecast. 

I have a moonphase on my site, Beacon Rock, that I actually quite like. http://beaconrock.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx it's on my sidebar so you can see it in action. There...should be a link on there, too.

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

I love this thread. It's so good hearted and helpful. 

For add ons I have are:

Table sorter in the member list. It allows me to add extra columns and allows users to sort by clicking on the table's heath cells. 

And:

Listing subscribed threads on the forum's index. The idea being it's another way to keep track of your threads. They're sorted by last reply. It's not perfect yet, but the idea is there. I just need to mess with the template some more. 

• I read this! 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png